Wednesday 7 April 2010

Lunch Bunch and Ladies That Munch


Dear Ladies,

Lunch yesterday at La Boheme was a delightful surprise. Me and my soups - I had the mushroom soup and it was one of the nicest I have had in quite a long time. We then had salads - all different and all equally nice. Service was good as well. The only downside which was not the fault of the restaurant was the young couple allowing their child to crawl all over the dirty floor and chasing him/her with a spoonful of mashed potato. I hope no-one had been walking in dog doodoo before walking in the restaurant!!

We would certainly go back there.

Lunch next week Tuesday 13th 13.00 will be at Skonis ir Kvapas on Traku gatve unless I think of somewhere else.

A reminder to those people who are thinking of joining the evening munchers that we will be going to Sues Indian Raj restaurant on Saturday 17th April 19.00. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE JOING US. HUSBANDS ( well some of them anyway ) PARTNERS, FRIENDS ARE ALL WELCOME BUT I NEED TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN BOOK


Have a wonderful week


Barbara Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment