Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wine Tasting at Radisson: Photos!

I think everyone who attended the wine tasting event Monday would agree that it was a lot of fun, not only for the experienced wine lovers but also for the beginners like me as well :-). We enjoyed wines from Bordeaux, France by Lamothe Vincent. Tatjana from Baltic Wine and Spirits gave a presentation telling us about the wines and the winery which produced them. She had quite a big challenge though… Since everyone was enjoying the company, wine and food so much, the conversation ran fast and loud - impossible to pause or to speak over! But Tatjana gave mini-introductions about each wine to each table. I have to say at our table we did talk a lot about wines and places to buy good wines in Vilnius… I actually learnt that Maria Brandin’s husband Jens had an experience as a Wine Connoisseur and he actually did a presentation for IWAV ladies last year not only talking about wines but also teaching how to correctly taste them! Sorry I missed that!
At the end of the event many people, including me, took advantage of the opportunity to purchase a bottle or two of wine...looking forward to enjoying the rosé wine I got!
















1 comment:

  1. I had a marvelous time! Thank you! And thank to Galina for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete