Monday 9 November 2009

Upcoming Members' Social: Interior Design and Some Finnish Goodies!

Finnish Glogg

Hi Ladies,
Riima, an expert interior designer, has invited us to her shop "Sortimenti" on Didzioji next Monday night. I think the quilters and crafters and sewers will definitely want to come. The program, from Riima herself:

I am sure,that we will have wonderful event. I can talk until somebody will listen...
TOPICS:
1) Interior trends 2009-2010

2) Small presentation about the Finnish Christmas traditions + Finnish GLOGG and Karjalanpiirakka
= hot wine = special pie
3) Opening of the small INTERIOR OUTLET store
***** EVERYTHING -50%********

4) +Secret place for creative persons, who love to make sewing by herself
( I have one room full of fabrics -rolls and pieces)

We are between Rimi and that beautiful church (just opposite of SAS Radisson Hotel Astoria). TOWN hall is front of our building -Dom-restaurant windows are facing our windows. WE ARE ON THE SECOND FLOOR-AND EXIT FROM THE BANK ( National credit union) door. You will see our SIGN -Sortimenti UZUOLAIDOS

I have actually never been there before and I think what I will do is figure out how to get in and then come back outside to direct people. As I learned with last month's MMS I am not so good at directing people over the phone. I hope that many of you can make it! Send me an email if you can come by November 14 so I can let Riina know how many of us she should expect.

I know these next few weeks before the bazaar are very busy ones but let's take some time out to relax together over some Finnish goodies!


Best,
Erin

Photo source: gourmetgirlmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment